Thursday, March 14, 2013

God's Promises - Strength and Confidence

"It is God who arms me with strength and 
makes my way perfect." Psalm 18:32

"My flesh and my heart fail; 
but God is the strength of 
my heart, and my portion 
forever." Psalm 73:26

"The Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot 
from being caught." Proverbs 3:26

"He gives power to the weak and to those who have no might 
He increases strength.  Even the youth shall faint and be weary, 
and the young men shall utterly faill, but those who wait on the Lord 
shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles; 
they shall run and not be weary; They shall walk and not faint."  Isaiah 40:29-31

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope 
is in the Lord.  For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, 
which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when 
heat comes; but its leaf will be green and will not be anxious 
in the year of the drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit."  Jeremiah 17:5-8

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; 
that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, 
may have an abundance for every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made 
perfect in weakness."  2 Corinthians 12:9

"...according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus 
our Lord, in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through 
faith in Him."  Ephesians 3:11-12

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  Philippians 4:13

"Let us therefore come boldly 
to the throne of grace 
that we may obtain mercy 
and find grace to help in the time of need." Hebrews 4:16

"Therefore submit to God.  Resist the devil and he will flee from you.  
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you."  James 4:7

"Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up."  James 4:10

No comments: