Wednesday, March 13, 2013

God's Promises - When We Diligently Seek Him

I have been overwhelmed with all of life's obligations for awhile.
Hence the lack of pictures or updates on here.
I didn't even finish last years "Picture of the Day"project.


This is me overwhelmed on a rough day and 
realizing my older girls aren't even teenagers yet.. I need grace!

I thought I'd get back into blogging by typing out a list of scriptures
I received from a speaker of a conference I attended last year;
the conference was about being overwhelmed. (Perfect!)
I'll break it down into different posts with different subjects.

As I'm getting ready to type this list,
I have the prayer room playing and the line they are singing is:
"I press on to win the prize and I forget what lies behind.
I will get up again, get up again."





God's Promises - When We Diligently Seek Him

"His divine power has given to us all things 
that pertain to life and godliness through the 
knowledge of Him who called us by glory and 
virtue by which have been given to us exceedingly 
great and precious promises, that through these you 
may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped 
the corruption that is in the world through lust." 2 Peter 1:2-4

"Ask and it shall be given you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be 
opened to you. For everyone who ask receives; and he who seeks finds; and 
to him who knocks it will be opened." Matthew 7:11

"If you abide in Me, and my words abide in you, you will ask what you desire and 
it shall be done for you." John 15:7

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him; for he that comes to God, must believe 
that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

No comments: