Saturday, October 25, 2014

Update

I've been browsing this blog on and off all morning. I love looking back at life. These kids grow and change every day. Where have I been these last 6 months. Why have I not posted anything. What happened to project 365.

Oh, I know. We sold our cute but small for a family of 7 house and built another house that can actually fit all these growing kiddos. That has been exhausting, time consuming, emotional, overwhelming, did I already say exhausting, etc, etc..

Even though we've been in our new home for a month now, I still feel like I'm catching my breath. I'm still unpacking boxes. And I have NO intention of moving for a very, very long time.

This is the first Saturday in a few weeks that we haven't had visitors or something to do. It's our first Saturday to relax and get some projects done and spend time as a family.

Picnic time with Rose.
Assembling a new dresser.
She's enjoying the new bed in her new room. :)
Painting Project
Scary..

No comments: