Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Picture of the DAY!!

Ok ok, I know it's January 22, but I have tried REALLY REALLY hard to sit down and start up #project356 again! I missed doing it last year. So here's to a late start of my third "Picture of the Day"!



1 - Starting the new year off with sickness in our home


 photo January_Cell_Phone_0130.jpg
2 - The kids love to get ahold of my phone and take beautiful portraits of themselves 


 photo January_cell_phone_0158.jpg
3 - The trains are taking over our home!


 photo January_cell_phone_0166.jpg
4 - Little beauty


 photo January_Cell_Phone_0137.jpg
5 - Getting some fresh air


6 - "I'm Bord!!!" and "HELLO =-D" Love these little notes



7 - Last minute drive with a friend to take pictures of the sunset

 photo January_Cell_Phone_0025.jpg
8- First day back to homeschool


9 - Train Ride

 photo January_Cell_Phone_0018.jpg
10 - Last day of being 5!


11 - Our little guy is growing up!! Happy 6th Birthday bud!!

12 - Encouragement for the day

13 - I spy a cold dog and a minion

14 - I guess Bobby smells good

15 - Taaa--daaa!

16 - I just love sunsets

17 - More self portraits :)

 photo January_Cell_Phone_0017.jpg
18 - The best picture of this day was our awesome burnt bacon
19 - Perfect moments

20 - These guys are so funny!

21 - Exploring Landa Park



22 - This boy loves his celery!  It's his last day of being 7!

No comments: