Sunday, November 10, 2013

Crystal Beach, TX

Last week we were blessed to spend a week at the beach with all 7 of us, my grandparents, and Bobby's mom. We had a blast together!

These pictures are a mixture of cell phone and camera pictures.  I had them in order but after I uploaded them they arranged themselves.







Bobby's mom caught a Bonnethead shark
Baby shark





My grandma cooking fish
Waffle making


On the fairy over to Galveston in the pouring rain!
At Bubba Gumps


Pumpkin carving at the beach



My mini-me :)
The first morning sunrise.  This was taken with my cell phone and no filter was added.  It was beautiful!


One of my favorites, too bad this was with my phone.

Playing in the ocean
K's sea shells
This boy….. fell in the water
And this boy did the same

Covered in sand

She actually liked the water and sand this year!
I have the best grandparents!!
My grandparents were reminiscing on their first date 55 years ago to that day (Oct 30)
Dom loved fishing.  He spent over 4 hours on the beach.
Great-grandpa and Dom





Letting all the fish go
This guy thought he'd stick around for a little longer
Attack of the seagulls

Pumpkin carving with a view!
Always building or taking apart things.




The Johnson family doesn't go anywhere without making s'mores

Last morning coffee

This sea gull was trying to catch the shrimp off my fishing line as I casted...




"Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear" 
Bubba Gumps



No comments: