Tuesday, November 13, 2012

photo 302-318

These two are only a month apart in age and as silly as can be.

Almond flour pancakes in bed!
They can be hard work but are worth it!
J was hanging his monkey all over the house and even outside.  We had to find it.

I love my boys!
Play time!
Friendly tickling
Grr, I'm a pirate.  Her hair is finally getting long!
Falling monkey

Operation Christmas Present for children in orphanages around the world.
This was taken right before everyone was out of Sunday School.
Our church meets in one of my old high schools!
Yay, for our leaves turning red!!!

The clouds were so nice!
I never want to forget the Amazing Grace given to us
Homework time

Don't grow up my little beauty
Hand picked flowers in bed!

Drawing their future tree houses
Playing the wii with friends
They get so excited watching the car go through the carwash

No comments: