Saturday, May 19, 2012

Gardening

We enjoyed the day planting flowers, bushes, and a tree!

Photobucket


My new favorite flowers! I could not stop looking at them!

Photobucket



Our new tree. We think it was called an Oklahoma redbud.



Photobucket

Another view of my new favorite flowers. ;)

Photobucket


Tropical bush

Photobucket


Pretty pink flowers

Photobucket

New pink starlike flower addition to this planter

Photobucket


Our red, white, and blue planter (the colors weren't in that order due to limited space)


Photobucket


Our rose bush

Photobucket


Our Crepe Myrtle, it's not new but I never got a picture of it. What is new in the picture is the Oklahoma Redbud behind the fence.

Photobucket


I love the trumpet like flowers on this bush.

Photobucket


Here's our vegetables for the year. Since we've gotten Nicklebee, our dog, the rabbits and other random hungry animals have stopped nibbling away at our veggies. We pulled a sugar snap pea off today!

No comments: