Monday, June 28, 2010

Wow!

Last week I asked the family to go a week without TV and Internet. We had a great week filled with imagination, books and lots of play time! I even think D (age 4) is speaking more clearly! Now that I'm back online, mostly to stay in communication with Bobby while he's at work (we would LOVE if he was back in full time ministry), I'm catching up on blogs and such. I came across one I wanted to share with you all. There are days I'm overwhelmed with the responsibility of 5 children, schooling and all the housework. Then I read stories like these and am amazed. We didn't know the Loux family personally during our time at IHOP-KC, but interacted with their amazing children while helping in the children's center. This family was one of our inspirations to look into adoption.

http://tracieloux.wordpress.com/210/06/28/happy-fathers-day-derek-by-renee-loux/

No comments: